Retreat in Comfortable, Clean, Cozy Accommodations
For adults who appreciate a quiet and private environment in a tranquil country setting, fine accommodation awaits at the Swan. We offer twenty-four tastefully decorated guest rooms showcasing the works of local artists. All rooms are smoke-free and pet-free.
Click the images to enlarge:
Our most spacious room with two Queen beds and separate make-up vanity. Features a CD player
with iPod dock.
$129.00 - $140.00
All rooms include:
- complimentary WiFi and Ethernet Internet access
- individually controlled air-conditioning and heat
- ensuite four-piece bath with hairdryer
- full-length mirror
- firm mattresses for a good night's sleep
- daily housekeeping service
- iron and ironing board
- mini-fridge and coffee/tea makers with supplies
- touch-tone telephone, free local calls
- Satellite television set with remote
- work desk
- AM/FM clock radio/alarm
- convenient and private ground level entry
- parking at your doorstep
- openable windows for fresh air
The star of the show at the old-fashioned, family-run Swan Motel two kilometers (1.2 miles) south of the town center, is the pretty manicured grounds, with gardens, picnic tables and an outdoor pool. You get a warm welcome from longtime owners Peter and Colleen Pola before settling into one of 24 simple rooms with mini fridges, coffeemakers,and free Wi-Fi. Though there's no restaurant, you can stop into the lobby for complimentary morning muffins, coffee, and tea.
- Moon Ontario, 2015